We have 4 rooms available for public use
Bookings for the hire of accommodation at the Community Centre can only be made via the Hayle Town Council office or this website.
All rooms are booked for 4-hour periods, being:
- Morning Session (09:00 – 13:00)
- Afternoon Session (13:00 – 17:00)
- Evening Session (17:30 – 21:30)
Subject to demand, it may be possible at the discretion of Hayle Town Council to vary these timings slightly.
To make a booking online and view availability; click on a room below:
- Room 1 – Capacity: 4-5 users
- Room 7 – Capacity: Maximum 50 users (dependent upon room layout)
- Room 8 – Capacity: 12-15 users
- Assembly Room – Capacity: 16 (at table, plus up to 10 in additional seating area)